All Certified Peels are Final Sale for your Safety. We cannot restock Acids.
Many want to know why. We certainly understand that.... and we make it Very Clear prior to your purchasing, that we will not accept returns of our Peels. We don't want it to be a surprise. :)
When an acid is bottled here at Platinum Skin Care it is Certified to be the exact Acid, % and pH level that we have stated on your Bottle and/or box. Nothing malicious will ever have gone on. We keep track of the batch numbers and packaging heading out of our doors. It has not been touched by anyone other than a Platinum Skin Care employee or a chemist in our employ.
Once an acid leaves our facility, in a taped up box - it is still Certified. Safe and untouched. If it arrives at your home, and you have decided you did not want to receive it - you have the Right to REFUSE the package right there.
Your carrier can take it back. If your package is MAIL, you can write RTS on it and put it back into your mailbox. If you have received your package via UPS or FEDEX, you you will have to take your UNOPENED package to another carrier and pay to have it shipped back to us.
But, if you have opened the shipping package, it is now a Final sale. ... why?
Peels can be tampered with. As wonderful a human being as we want to believe you are - and we truly do! We just can't trust anyone! It is for your safety.
- Pry off a seal and add/remove product and reseal it.
- Open a bottle and add nefarious goods to it in order to harm someone.
- Remove the acid to use it and put something like water or alcohol into the bottle as a decoy.
- Use heat to gently loosen our Certification Seal on our peel Boxes and reseal them after tampering with individual bottles.
The real issue comes in when/if we mistakenly believe that this return is a product in Perfect, Unused condition and send it off to YOU.
- Now you have taken this Certified Peel and applied battery acid to your face because someone thought it would be funny!
- Now you have applied Watered-down acid to your face - because someone wanted to get free products and put one over on us!
- Now you have applied plain alcohol to your face - because someone wanted to save a few bucks and do a return but keep the actual acid!
Now you have applied .... who knows What to your face! You are:
- Harmed, and/or are extremely angry with us.
- You are not getting any results - and are extremely angry with us.
- No matter what... you are extremely angry with us.
In order to avoid any of those scenarios from EVER happening... we just do not allow returns of our CERTIFIED Chemical Peels.... Ever.
We do apologize. And make sure that we have smaller 5ml sizes available to you if you are wanting to TEST any of the acids.
If you have any other questions regarding our policy, just reach out. ... But don't expect us to bend it. :) We do apologize in advance.