It looks like our NoFraud team has flagged your order as possibly fraudulent.
This can happen if:
- The billing address or shipping address is completely different.
- If there has been recent activity on your card that is not your norm.
- Maybe you are shipping to a collection agency and then having it forwarded. *Unfortunately forwarding services are used by most fraudulent orders. It is always a red flag for your order to be held or refunded in this circumstance.
NoFraud will always reach out to you via email to try and confirm your identity before fully refunding the order. Please search for an email from NoFRaud.com in your email box and respond to them. They will remove you from their BlackList once they verify it is you.
- You may be required to show them your ID.
- You may be required to show them your ID while you are holding it in your hand.
They are legitimate, and this is something they can do to be sure it is YOU attempting use of your card.
*Remember, this is for YOUR safety as well as OUR safety.
- We don't want anyone to steal your card and use it.
- And we do not want to be responsible for a fraudulent package going out that will end up as a chargeback for us.
Let's work together. Please be sure to respond to their inquiry. If you do not, then you will remain "blacklisted" on our website and no orders will go through for you until you do so.
Once your identity is verified, you will be Whitelisted and can purchase orders again. Please be sure to use the same address that was approved. If you choose to ship to an alternate address *that is not your home address, you may be flagged again. If you have multiple addresses, you should have them added to your credit card information.